Your Step-by-Step Guide To Plan A Successful Charity Golf Tournament
Get the Fundraising and Event Planning Tools Used By the Professionals
Are you struggling to plan a successful charity golf tournament that raises $10,000 or more for your cause?
Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed with the planning process and unsure of where to start?
Don't worry, you're not alone!
The Fairway Fundraising Guide is here to help
All The Planning Tools You Need In One Place
Fairway Fundraising Guide Workbook
Event Logistics Checksheet
Sponsorship Package Worksheet
Social Media Content Calendar
What makes the Fairway Fundraising Guide different from other planning tools?
It's tailored specifically for organizations that want to raise $10,000 or more.
- The Fairway Fundraising Guide is a step-by-step planning guide that provides you with all the tools and resources you need to plan a successful charity golf tournament.
- Written by a professional fundraiser and event coordinator with 25 years of experience, this guide is the exact blueprint used to raise thousands of dollars each year for clients.
- This guide is not a one-size-fits-all approach, but a comprehensive resource that provides you with the tools and knowledge to plan a successful charity golf tournament that meets your unique fundraising goals.
- Imagine being able to plan a charity golf tournament that exceeds your fundraising goals and raises thousands of dollars for your cause. With the Fairway Fundraising Guide, this is not only possible but achievable.
Step-By-Step Instructions For:
Setting realistic fundraising goals
Creating a marketing and promotion plan
Determining event pricing and creating sponsorship packages
Selecting event-day fundraising activities
Coordinating event logistics
Effectively communicating with sponsors, players and donors
Downloadable Resources Also Include:
- Golf Tournament Budget Spreadsheet
- Event Logistics Checklist
- Sponsorship Package Worksheet
- Marketing Timeline
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Real World Examples
How We've Helped Others Succeed
Ready To Tee Off?
If you’re ready to start planning your charity golf tournament, the Fairway Fundraising Guide is the perfect resource for you.
Here’s what you can expect from our comprehensive guide:
- Step-by-step instructions: Our guide takes you through every step of the planning process, from setting your fundraising goals to promoting your event.
- Tips and tricks: We’ll share our best tips and tricks for securing sponsorships, recruiting participants, and planning engaging event activities.
- Templates and checklists: Save time and streamline your planning with our customizable templates and checklists.
- Real-world examples: Learn from real-world examples of successful charity golf tournaments, and see how other organizations have raised funds and built awareness through their events.
The Fairway Fundraising Guide takes you step-by-step through the planning process, providing you with activities, checklists, and templates that make planning a charity golf tournament easy and stress-free.
A Message From Elizabeth King
As a professional event coordinator and fundraiser, this charity golf tournament planning guide is the exact blueprint I’ve used throughout my career to raise thousands of dollars each year for nonprofits organizations.
My goal is to make it easy for you to raise money and advance the mission of your organization.
I know it can be overwhelming to think about all of the elements needed to plan a charity golf tournament. That is why this step-by-step guide provides all the tools you need to plan a fun and profitable tournament.
I am certain these planning tools will help your charity golf tournament be a huge success.
I wish you the best of luck!
Elizabeth King is the founder of King PR & Marketing, a comprehensive public relations and marketing firm specializing in branding, communication and community engagement. King is a public relations professional with more than 25years of experience in community relations, fundraising, marketing and event management. To learn more, visit kingprmarketing.com.